Oil & Gas
- Examining, troubleshooting, and repairing equipment like actuators, valves, and stem seals.
- Helping in a variety of responsibilities related to in-line assessments.
- Completing fundamental “as-built” prints and preparing relevant manuscripts for pipeline schematics.
- Recognizing encroachment-related matters.
- Interpreting and reading alignment sheets.
- Conducting operations and upkeeping activities by using a corporate truck, ATV, or side-by-side.
- Maintaining and running natural gas pipelines and related equipment.
- Developing new notifications, documenting information into job plans, and completing work orders in SAP.
$25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be knowledgeable about valve operation, assessment, maintenance, and repair, Have a high mechanical aptitude and experience, Must possess basic computers skills, Able to work well individually and with other team members, Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.