Oil & Gas
- Assuring that all facilities and employees adhere to the company’s regulations for security, health, the environment, and danger.
- Conducting investigations pertaining to valve upkeep, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Helping with all facets of gas management and pipeline separation.
- Assisting with a variety of inline inspection-related duties.
- Aiding the company’s pipe facilities with all forms of line crossings (foreign or seismic).
- Detecting encroachment-related concerns.
- Interpreting and reading alignment sheets.
- Completing fundamental “as-built” prints and preparing relevant manuscripts for pipeline schematics.
$30.75 – $36.04 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Incredible planning and organizational skills.
- Have a high mechanical aptitude and experience.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Able to work well both individually and with other team members.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.