Pipeline Protection Technician
Oil & Gas
- Utilizing GI, GPS, and line locating tools to detect pipelines.
- Assessing ROW for adherence to company’s signage program.
- Preparing operational documentation, such as work plans, processes, and strategies, periodic evaluation, and feedback.
- Evaluating, deciphering, and employing the graphic and other data in the drawings or GIS technologies.
- Representing the company in public settings to raise awareness of concerns related to risk mitigation.
$25.00 – $35.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be highly organized and attentive to details, Able to do multi-tasking and meet tight deadlines, Must be highly self-motivated and possess a positive attitude, Must be adaptive to fit into a rapid-pace environment, Able to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- Provincial Automobile License.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.