Oil & Gas
- Granting Stop Work Orders if the action is found to be immediately harmful to the pipeline or Right-of-Way.
- Informing on any Right-of-Way signs or other pipeline markers that need to be serviced or replaced.
- Notifying any natural disasters that may impact the pipeline or Right-of-Way, such as landslides, sinkholes, erosion, and so on.
- Giving security, and extra patrols of the company’s infrastructure.
$20.00 – $25.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with MS Office applications like MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint, Able to work well independently as well as in a team environment, Must be self-motivated and multi-tasking, Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.