Pipeline Materials Engineer
Oil & Gas
- Giving technical assistance in both metallic and non-metallic materials for pipeline projects that are underground and above ground.
- Developing pipeline material testing programs and material standards.
- Preparing requests for assistance and technical documentation for the procurement process.
- Compiling pipeline welding requirements and welding specifics.
- Establishing and keeping ties with your customers.
- Providing engineering and project staff general technical direction about materials concerns.
$30 – $35 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Solid critical thinking skills, Excellent organizational and time-management skills, Able to work well independently as well as in a team environment, Strong communication and interpersonal skills, Proven leadership skills.
- A valid driver’s license
- P.E License
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License