Pipeline Maintenance Technician
Oil & Gas
- Supervising hot work tasks such as hot tapping, pipe replacements, stoppling, and in-line checks.
- Ensuring the adherence to company’s norms, methodologies, and specifications.
- Assisting with environmental cleanup monitoring and pipeline excavation, and participating in safety and functional briefings.
- Driving commercial and heavy equipment vehicles that weigh more than 11,000 kgs and assuring that they adhere to local laws and guidelines.
- Overseeing the coordination of grounds- and facility-related tasks, such as snow removal and landscaping.
- Inspecting pipeline rights of way to detect possible intrusions and dealing with pipeline crises.
$25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient in MS Office applications like MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc, Phenomenal oral and written English communication skills, Must be physically fit to lift heavy loads up to 50 lbs, Must be highly organized and attentive to details, Able to work under-pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- A valid class 1 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.