Pipeline Maintenance Operator
Oil & Gas
- Inspecting pipeline rights of way to detect possible intrusions and dealing with pipeline crises.
- Overseeing third-party service staff working on pipeline excavations, maintenance, and building projects as needed.
- Delivering precise and timely reports, production schedules, and notifications utilizing the SAP procedures.
- Establishing gear separation, checking apparatus for mechanical problems, and conducting basic repairs and modifications to boost productivity.
- Assisting with environmental cleanup monitoring and pipeline excavation, and participating in safety and functional briefings.
$25.00 – $33.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be physically fit to lift heavy loads up to 50 lbs, Must possess solid collaboration skills, Must be willing to work for long periods of time, Highly attentive to details, Able to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class driver’s license
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.