Pipeline Locator – Oil and Gas
Oil & Gas
- Giving details on gas distribution lines that are located underground.
- Keeping track of the task accomplished as well as the whereabouts and state of the gear.
- Overseeing hot work activities such as hot tapping, pipe replacements, stoppling, and in-line checks.
- Inspecting pipeline rights of way to detect possible intrusions and dealing with pipeline crises.
- Ensuring adherence to the company’s norms, methodologies, and specifications.
- Utilizing construction gear to haul, orient, and adjust machinery so that it complies with grade criteria.
$18.00 – $20.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions, Willing to travel to various locations including rural areas, Possess great manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination, Must be physically fit to lift heavy loads up to 50 lbs, Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.