Pipeline Integrity Engineer
Oil & Gas
- Applying best practices in technology and project management for carrying out small- to medium-sized projects.
- Establishing communication methods and taking part in project and business assessments with senior staff and teammates.
- Utilizing in-depth regulatory expertise, sound technical judgment, and relevant experience to evaluate complicated situations and offer suggestions.
- Examining the physical state of a pipeline by analyzing physical and digital records, taking into account integrity information, design, testing criteria, upkeep, and operational background.
$55 – $60 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, Must be well-aware about in-field activities, Strong written and verbal communication skills, Must be able to work in a rapid-paced environment.
- A valid driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License