Pipeline Inspection Field Technician
Oil & Gas
- Conducting over-the-line depth of cover, CP, and coating inspections at regular intervals.
- Conducting continuity examinations and soil resistivity readings.
- Deploying, checking, modifying, and/or servicing rectifiers, anodes, and CP test points/stations after obtaining training.
- Collecting structure-to-soil possible information, soil measurements, and rectifier record.
- Using electromagnetic and GPS devices to detect pipelines and record positional pipeline data.
$20.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Outstanding problem-solving skills, Must be proficient in computer applications like MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint, Highly attentive to details, Compelling verbal and written communication skills, Able to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.