Pipeline Batching Technician
Oil & Gas
- Obtaining Batching Operations tasks from the Pipeline Batching Superintendent.
- Collaborating with the Pipeline Batching Superintendent regarding project requirements.
- Engaging in all customer and contractor pre-job safety meetings.
- Devising and obtaining batching instruments in compliance with project requirements.
- Assessing the state of the tool and, if necessary, repairing it.
- Cleaning of vehicles, workshops, and premises on a daily basis.
- Preparing presentations and paperwork and being diligent to meet deadlines.
$30.00 – $35.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, Must possess knowledge of field-related computer applications, Phenomenal customer relations skills, Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.