Picker Truck Operator – Pipeline
Oil & Gas
- Helping in the safe lifting, moving, placing, and transporting of items with a knuckle picker truck.
- Loading and offloading cargo as needed.
- Communicating with managers and other staff members in an effective manner.
- Assisting with the upkeep of picker trucks and other equipment.
- Preparing the necessary paperwork in accordance with the National Safety Code and legal requirements.
- Maintaining a tidy and well-organized workplace.
- Ensuring to offer supreme client service and safety.
$19.00 – $24.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be comfortable with rotational shifts, Possess a professional and positive attitude, Able to work away from home for extended periods, Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid class 3 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.