Picker Truck Operator – Pipeline
Oil & Gas
- Helping in the safe lifting, moving, placing, and transporting of items with a knuckle picker truck.
- Loading and unloading cargo as needed.
- Communicating with managers and other staff members in an effective manner.
- Assisting with the upkeep of picker trucks and other equipment.
- Preparing the necessary paperwork in accordance with the National Safety Code and legal requirements.
- Maintaining a tidy and well-organized workplace.
- Ensuring to offer supreme client service and safety.
$20.00 – $25.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be comfortable with rotational shifts, Able to work away from home for extended periods, Able to work well individually as well as with other team members, Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid class 3 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.