Petroleum Service Technician Apprentice
Oil & Gas
- Maintaining professionalism, vulnerability, and diplomacy at all times in order to represent the company positively.
- Enhancing the ability to solve uncommon work issues on your own.
- Establishing solid, trustworthy, and long-lasting relations with customers.
- Acquiring a better understanding of and capability for rapid and reliable documentation completion.
- Ascertaining compliance with the company’s regulations and methods.
- Managing and upholding the store and warehouse.
- Functioning as a second man to fulfill responsibilities on service calls under the direction of the lead technician.
$25.00 – $28.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Possess a high level of mechanical proficiency, Must be able to work well individually as well as in a team environment, Exceptional decision-making skills, Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.