Petroleum Service Co-ordinator
Oil & Gas
- Giving technical assistance to service contractors throughout all regions to make sure that repairs are done safely and efficiently.
- Collaborating and promoting the purchase, delivery, installation, and configuration of spares for repairs and preventative maintenance at gas stations, card lock locations, and bulk facilities.
- Facilitating the upkeeping, assessing, and allocating of equipment and materials inventory in order to guarantee availability.
- Providing direct and indirect support to the order desk process on a daily basis.
$27.00 – $32.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Phenomenal decision-making skills, Must possess relationship-building skills, Outstanding written and oral communication skills, Must be able to work well individually as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- HS2 Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.