Oil & Gas
- Following the Petroleum Division Manager’s instructions, meeting financial objectives in the bulk petroleum department, particularly SPEH, revenue, and profits.
- Assuring that all safety, environmental, and resource protection/loss prevention rules and guidelines are followed by the division and its staff.
- Fostering solid client connections and client satisfaction through routine constant interaction.
- Planning, authorizing compensation, recruiting, onboarding, tracking results, reviewing performance, coaching, and advancing with a focus on safety, discipline, and dismissal.
$43.31 – $46.60 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must be physically fit to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be proficient with computer applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be willing to work multiple hours and be on-call as necessary.
- Must be able to build a positive relationship with clients.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.