Petroleum Loading Section Supervisor
Oil & Gas
- Overseeing a supervisory group of three employees to complete the loading of toxic chemicals, such as liquid propane and butane, as well as gasoline, diesel, molten sulphur, and molten asphalt.
- Coordinating truck and railcar distribution operations on a regular and long-term basis to maximize resource utilization.
- Encouraging workers to be highly productive and to work securely.
- Supervising the maintenance program for the railcar, truck, and building loading areas while adopting efficient financial management and safety procedures.
- Helping to rationalize the project, assessing design ideas for usability and safety, and making sure all operational rules and regulations are enforced.
- Maintaining professionalism, vulnerability, and diplomacy at all times in order to represent the company positively.
$50.00 – $55.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, Exceptional collaborative and relationship-building skills, Must be highly goal-oriented, Excellent organizational and time management skills, Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.