Oil & Gas
- Servicing and cleaning delivery vehicles, trailers, and gear, as well as keeping service history up to date.
- Helping in the organization and management of petroleum and agriculture-related products in a professional manner.
- Keeping precise and appropriate driver reports.
- Complying with the company’s rules and regulations.
- Running and upkeeping machinery safely and efficiently.
- Assisting other units to complete deliveries over the year.
$24.00 – $28.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be able to work well individually as well as in a team environment, Outstanding customer service skills, Phenomenal interpersonal skills, Must be physically fit to handle heavy loads, Must possess a positive attitude.
- A valid class 1A or 3A driver’s license.
- HS2 Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.