Petroleum Development Officer
Oil & Gas
- Analyzing technical applications, examinations, compliance audits, and enforcement work in a designated region.
- Evaluating and researching all aspects of oil and gas exploration.
- Reviewing drilling and production operations to ensure that they adhere to provincial rules and regulations.
- Employing solid judgment when it comes to the application of policies and guidelines.
- Taking the necessary measures to tackle issues involving the oil and gas industry.
$32.00 – $35.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must possess great mechanical proficiency, Effective written & verbal communication skills, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, Must be able to work well individually as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.