Oil & Gas
- Going to customer sites in Yorkton and the nearby region to help with immediate delivery orders.
- Obtaining and delivering customer orders, as well as helping clients with purchases and queries.
- Managing gasoline and lubricant claims, recording bulk purchases, maintaining the Cardlock Card system, buying Cardlock cards, conducting reconciliations, and creating reports.
- Cleaning, opening and closing, and advertising.
$14.00 – $18.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with MS Office applications like MS Word, MS Excel, etc, Must be physically fit to handle heavy loads up to 50lbs, Must be able to work well individually as well as in a team environment, Outstanding relationship-building skills, Essential mechanical skills.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- HS2 Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.