Petroleum Clerk I
Oil & Gas
- Giving clients excellent, timely, and courteous service.
- Hauling and piling oil and equipment as needed.
- Handling cash registers, point of sale systems, and exterior pumps and propane.
- Conducting open, close, and regular cash processing tasks as necessary,
- Using guides and videos to provide all the latest in-house training and certifications.
- Ascertaining compliance with the company’s regulations and methods.
- Establishing solid, trustworthy, and long-lasting relations with customers.
$15.00 – $20.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Able to perform well with minimal oversight, Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, Exceptional customer service skills, Outstanding written and oral communication skills, Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.