Truck Operator – Oil and Gas
Oil & Gas
- Conducting preventative maintenance.
- Loading and unloading cargo as needed.
- Gathering and transmitting data to central dispatch.
- Tarping and assuring the cargo’s protection and reliability.
- Monitoring the truck’s condition and conducting inspections of the tyres, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other gear.
- Keeping track of the goods, working hours, traveling distance, and the amount of gasoline consumption.
$22.00 – $25.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be physically fit to lift up to 23 kgs (50 lbs), Willingness to work away from home for extended periods of time, Excellent organizational and time management skills, Must be able to work well individually as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class 1 or 3 driver’s license.
- HS2 Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.