Operator Assistant I – Service Operator I
Oil & Gas
- Learning fundamental safety and maintenance techniques on frac acid equipment under close surveillance.
- Conducting pre/post job equipment assessments.
- Performing and finishing preventative upkeeping methods.
- Keeping equipment such as pumps and discharge manifold in good working order.
- Finishing the necessary training and exhibiting competency at the current and next levels.
- Helping in cleaning, repairing, and preparing.
- Assisting at the well location during the rigging up and down of service line equipment.
- Exhibiting a high level of safety and environmental awareness, and complying with all essential regulations.
$14.00 – $18.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must possess basic computer skills e.g. Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Able to conduct basic mathematical computations, Able to work independently as well as in a team environment, Able to establish strong internal and external relationships, Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid class 5 Non-GDL driver’s license is required.