Vessel Entry Technician – Oilfield Laborer
Oil & Gas
- Entering confined spaces and completing high pressure cleaning activities as requested.
- Able and willing to go under air sometimes.
- Completion of daily documentation including but not limited to paper or electronic log books, customer work orders, field level risk assessment, job safety analysis, pre/post trip inspections
- Follow instructions for tasks assigned by dispatch or supervisor
- Attend daily tool box and safety meetings as scheduled and adhere to corporate and site safety regulations and procedures.
- Clear verbal and written English
- Required Tickets: Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, Confined Space, Fall Arrest/Protection, CSTS and CSO.
- Operators should be mechanically inclined and physically fit to work in all kinds of weather.
$12.00 - $20.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- General Oilfield Laborer
- high pressure operator
- confined space laborer