MPD Field Operator
Oil & Gas
- Maintaining appropriate equipment and precise vehicle logs in accordance with regional transportation rules.
- Conducting multiple additional tasks given by the supervisor.
- Recognizing, describing, handling, and running all supplementary equipment.
- Acknowledging and elaborating the function of all primary equipment.
- Implementing all the practices of transporting, rigging up, running, and taking down equipment on work sites.
- Upholding an acceptable driving record.
- Communicating information and instructions in a consistent and clear manner.
$24.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Able to work for extended periods of time, Must have exceptional mechanical proficiency, Must be willing to be available on a 24-hour call, Able to work well individually as well as with other team members, Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.