Motorhand – Oil and Gas Drilling
Oil & Gas
- Running and servicing the gasoline motors, gearboxes, and other mechanical equipment on drilling rigs.
- Performing preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Keeping the record updated for required equipment by filling out log sheets correctly.
- Inspecting main engines, air compressors, and compressed air systems to ensure proper working.
- Helping Derrick hand and Floor hand with working on pumps on the drill floor.
- Learning and following the company’s safety policies.
$30.00 – $35.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must possess a high mechanical aptitude, Ability to work in harsh weather conditions like rain, windstorm, heat/cold, Must be physically fit to handle heavy loads up to 100 lbs (45 kgs), Highly attentive to details, Must be able to work in a rapid-paced environment.
- A valid driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.