Motorhand – Oil and Gas Drilling
Oil & Gas
- Handling segments of pipes or drill stems on the rig area during drilling and elimination and replacement of pipelines.
- Performing preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Keeping the record updated for required equipment by filling out log sheets correctly.
- Helping Derrick hand and Floor hand with working on pumps on the drill floor.
- Learning and following the company’s safety policies.
- Running and servicing the gasoline motors, gearboxes, and other mechanical equipment on drilling rigs.
$35.00 – $40.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be able to pass the pre-employment medical exam and drug test, Must be able to work confidently at heights and in confined spaces, Ability to work in harsh weather conditions like rain, windstorm, heat/cold, Must be physically fit to handle heavy loads up to 100 lbs (45 kgs), Highly attentive to details.
- A valid driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.