Mechanical Services Technician – Field and Plant
Oil & Gas
- Evaluating and troubleshooting issues with massive electric motors and rotating types of machinery, such as fans, gearboxes, generators, and turbines.
- Gathering and scrutinizing vibration data, as well as conducting field balancing.
- Diagnosing rotating and static machinery problems via data processing.
- Overseeing the abolishment and installation of large rotating machinery when necessary.
- Recording data and drafting technical reports for clients, adhering to high quality and professional guidelines.
$25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Phenomenal time management skills, Must possess high mechanical proficiency, Outstanding English written and oral communication skills, Must have high knowledge of computer applications like MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- HS2 Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.