Measurement Technician / Meter Prover
- Ascertaining that all measurement equipment complies with corporate and sector regulatory requirements.
- Guaranteeing the integrity and reliability of all system transactions, throughput, shipment, and stock information on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Upkeeping EFM gear and company’s batch ticketing gear and software.
- Supervising meter proving operations as per the corporate’s specifications.
- Helping with collecting meter information and keeping records of core measurement aspects.
$26.00 – $33.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with MS Office applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Outlook, etc, Must have a clean criminal record, Able to work well individually as well as in a team environment, Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A Valid Alberta Class 5 operator’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.