Material Control Administrator
Oil & Gas
- Planning and taking orders at the warehouse, and helping with prompt, accurate loading and unloading of inventory.
- Monitoring tube and casing orders’ supplies effectively in Quickbooks or other inventory control applications.
- Giving the company head office monthly inventory reservations for piping and flooring.
- Adjusting monthly fees and/or stock relocation.
- Showing support for or a justification of expenses for material transport.
$33.13 – $36.75 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must be physically fit to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Highly attentive to details and able to multitask.
- Must be proficient with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
- Able to work well both individually and with other team members.
- Must be able to work in a rapid-paced environment.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.