Oil & Gas
- Mending parts and tools of machines.
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings, blueprints, charts, and tables
- Fitting and gathering pieces and machine parts to close tolerance.
- Recording and reporting deviations from specifications and tolerances.
- Keeping track of assessment records and submitting inspection reports on a regular basis.
- Using precision measurement devices to double-check the dimensions of pieces that have been machined (e.g., micrometers, calipers).
- Setting up and adjusting production gear and machines.
- Measuring and laying out work parts, as well as calculating dimensions and tolerances.
$28.00 – $36.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be physically fit to lift up to 50 lbs (23 kgs), Able to stand for long periods, Highly attentive to details, Phenomenal written communication skills, Able to work well in a rapid-paced environment.
- A valid driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License