Manager – Pipeline Operations
Oil & Gas
- Taking the initiative and overseeing the ongoing development of field operations, maintenance procedures, and safe operating policies and methodologies.
- Helping the administration with inspections, root cause analysis, and troubleshooting to enhance functional and maintenance procedures.
- Giving continual training and guidance to the workers and conducting regular meetings to receive feedback from the team members.
- Recognizing and establishing action plans to solve any problems where required.
$37.54 – $54.58 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Able to work with minimal oversight in a tough environment.
- Possess solid leadership and decision-making skills.
- Must be willing to travel to client locations.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Must be highly motivated and able to multitask.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.