Oil & Gas
- Utilizing the grapple attachment to run 980 and 844 for the shifting of pipe.
- Operating of different sized loaders safely and efficiently in order to achieve production goals.
- Undertaking pre-trip/walk-around safety checks and completing field level evaluations for all tasks on a daily basis.
- Interacting with other staff members in an effective and professional way.
- Keeping heavy equipment in good working condition.
$28.00 – $35.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be able to work under minimal supervision, Able to work in extreme weather situations, such as hot/cold, storm, rain, etc, Must be able to work for long periods of time, Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid class 3 or 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.