Labourer – Road Construction
- Performing typical laborer tasks linked with all aspects o road construction such as base, paving, and concrete implementation.
- Raking, shoveling, and managing other small instruments.
- Running machinery as required.
- Cleaning up gear as necessary.
- Helping in the placement, hauling, and dismantling of signs, barricades, cones, and other traffic control devices.
- Monitoring trucks and other heavy machinery and functioning as a spotter.
$24.00 – $32.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be physically fit to stand for a long period of time and lift up to 23 kgs (50lbs) of weight, Must be able to take directions and possess a solid work ethic, Effective interpersonal and communication skills, Willingness to work out of city and in remote sites as needed.
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.