Labourer – Pipeline Maintenance
Oil & Gas
- Ferrying construction products and resources to work sites by loading and unloading.
- Observing trucks and other heavy machinery and working as a spotter.
- Providing a basic clean-up service as well as regular surveillance and upkeep of the workplace.
- Guaranteeing that tasks are done on time.
- Fulfilling project requirements with responsibility and flexibility.
$22.00 – $25.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be physically fit to lift up to 50 lbs, Willingness to work overtime when required, Highly attentive to details, Able to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License