Laborer – Landfill
- Carrying construction items for projects related to area service i.e., hand instruments, lumber, concrete mixture sacks, etc.
- Monitoring the flow of trucks and conveying information to drivers either orally or by hand signals.
- Holding up huge plastic garbage sack and patrolling along the border of landfill as well as on public land close to exterior ground.
- Pulling paper from the railing and carrying stray paper from the land, dumping trash in a sack until it is loaded.
- Isolating metal, white items, lumber, and cardboard from rubbish on tipping ground by hand.
$19.00 – $22.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must possess high mechanical proficiency, Must be physically fit to stand for a long period of time and lift up to 50lbs of weight, Strong interpersonal skills, Must be able to work well individually as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.