Junior Project Engineer
Oil & Gas
- Create and cross-check Piping plans, isometric drawings, construction documents, and engineering drawings.
- Document and submit regular reports on progress to assist preparation of the budget.
- Conduct quality assurance tests on work products prior to submitting them.
- Implement and reinforce safety standards and protocols.
- Supervise labor’s progress on onsite projects.
- Punctually and responsibly report any onsite problem to the supervisor for immediate resolution.
- Monitor all legal requirements of onsite projects.
$70,109-$75,000 per year
Core Competencies Required
- Candidates must possess outstanding oral and written communication skills along with great interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must have a comprehensive understanding of multidisciplinary engineering deliverables for project completion specifically in the oil, gas, or petrochemical sector.
- Candidate must be a team player.
- Candidates must possess high proficiency in IT software.
- Candidates must have outstanding documentation and safety management skills.
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain a PE (Professional Engineer) license.