Junior ICT Engineer/Technologist
Oil & Gas
- Assisting with the creation and technical content of the project’s ICT component.
- Identifying and choosing field instrumentation and control equipment.
- Helping in control deliverables, which include Control Philosophy, Control Narrative, Cause, and Effect Diagram, and Control System Architecture.
- Discovering and attaining knowledge about HazOp, LOPA, and SIL.
- Assisting in the creation of IO lists and tasks.
- Creating equipment specifications, proposal evaluations, and award recommendations for diverse equipment, tools, and controls by planning and coordinating.
- Checking vendor data and illustrations from other disciplines as a unit.
- Keeping in touch with vendors and internal personnel on a regular basis.
$28.00 – $38.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, Must be a multi-tasker, Phenomenal verbal and written communication skills, Must have a high computer and database knowledge, Must possess a great understanding of the Design Basis Memorandum.
- A valid driver’s license.