Junior Gas Plant Operator / Roustabout
Oil & Gas
- Performing all tasks in accordance with ETC Health, Safety, and Environmental rules.
- Conducting inspections on operating equipment and equipment start-up and shutdowns on a daily basis.
- Improving the procedures to make them more efficient.
- Taking part as a team, with a strong emphasis on safety and client service.
- Working in a 12-hour rotating shift and managing the facility safely and efficiently.
- Troubleshooting and fixing process issues by collaborating with other departments.
- Advancing through the course of the operator training program.
$25.86 – $35.49 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, Exemplary decision-making skills, Able to work well individually and within a team environment, Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- HS2 Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.