Junior Automation Technologist/Engineer
Oil & Gas
- Create and design technical content for controlled projects.
- Schedule, plan, coordinate and execute detailed phases of engineering projects.
- Develop reliable relations through maintaining frequent contact with clients, vendors, and internal teams.
- Plan and arrange equipment and resources required to execute certain projects.
- Keeping track of daily progress along with budgeting projects.
- Create and submit accurate data reports and documentation regarding ongoing projects.
$42,000-$69,00 per year
Core Competencies Required
- Candidates must possess superb communication and interpersonal skills required to actively work as a close-knit team.
- Candidates must hold strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite applications (Word, Access, Excel, Office).
- Candidates must be able to travel frequently within Western Canada.
- Candidates must possess the qualities required to adapt to a fast-paced working environment along with meeting tight deadlines.
- Candidates must be familiar with Configuration Management (CM) softwares.
- Candidates must have basic data management skills.
- Candidates must be registered or must be eligible to register with APEGA or ASET.
- Candidates must hold any of the following licenses: Professional Engineer (PE), CET, P.Tech (Eng), or RET.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license along with having a good driving record.