IT Support – Junior Data Coordinator
Oil & Gas
- Coordinating and processing all corporate systems-derived information.
- Generating reports as necessary using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Helping with the installation and continuous support of branch office hardware and software.
- Aiding employees with the selection, setup, configuration, and continuous maintenance of desktop computers and software.
- Locating, identifying, and fixing problems that are harming our clients’ services in a safe and regulated way.
$23.00 – $25.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must be highly attentive to details and able to multitask.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and Windows operating systems.
- Phenomenal PC hardware and software diagnostic skills
- Must be able to work well individually as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.