Oil & Gas
- Compiling results and conveying them to the client and the project manager.
- Attending project meetings with the field team and the Project Manager to gain a better understanding of the project’s scope and timeframe.
- Recognizing, assessing, examining, and analyzing pipeline inspection data.
- Assisting field personnel with data-related problems.
- Collaborating and sharing information and experiences in a group session.
$25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Excellent organizational and time management skills, Must be proficient in computer applications like MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint, Able to work well independently as well as in a team environment, Highly attentive to details, Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.