Instrumentation Technician – All Levels
Oil & Gas
- Follow all the corporate’s environmental, health, and safety guidelines and standards established by the HSE department administrator.
- Helping trainees and journeymen with gear servicing, replacement, and deployment.
- Facilitating with calibrations and deployments that require equipment tubing.
- Utilizing modern calibrating equipment and systems, like Hart Communicators.
- Executing calibrations and examining equipment as needed.
$25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Phenomenal analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Able to work at heights and in adverse weather conditions
- Able to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.