Instrumentation Journeyman & Apprentices – Field Maintenance
Oil & Gas
- Follow all the corporate environmental, health, and safety guidelines and standards established by the HSE department administrator.
- Helping trainees and journeymen with gear servicing, replacement, and deployment.
- Facilitating calibrations and deployments that require equipment tubing.
- Utilizing modern calibrating equipment and systems, like Hart Communicators.
- Executing calibrations and examining equipment as needed.
$25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Phenomenal analytical and problem-solving skills, Effective written & oral communication skills, Able to work at heights and in adverse weather conditions, Able to work well individually as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.