HSE Field Advisor
Oil & Gas
- Coordinating documentation of incidents and inspections.
- Making and delivering safety presentations at monthly and yearly field briefings.
- Carrying out field checks to make sure that provincial regulations are being followed.
- Instructing field workers about safety procedures and risk-reduction techniques.
- Assisting managers in resolving and tracking near-misses based on severity.
$30.00 – $40.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must be highly attentive to details and able to multitask.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Effective written and verbal English communication skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications like MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc.
- Must be able to work well individually as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.