High Pressure Laborer
Oil & Gas
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Complete all required paperwork daily (electronic logbooks, customer work orders, field level risk assessment, job safety analysis, pre/post-trip inspections)
- Follow instructions assigned by dispatch or supervisor and complete daily housekeeping of assigned truck to ensure maintenance of company image.
- Attend daily toolbox and safety meetings as scheduled and adhere to corporate and site safety regulations and procedures.
- Possess excellent English written and verbal skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit ability to work independently and be a strong team player.
- Required Tickets: First Aid, H2S Alive, CSO, CSTS, fall arrest/protection.
- Covid-19 vaccination is required.
Primus Workforce is committed to equity employment for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
$20-$23 Per Hour
Core Competencies Required
- Confined space labor
- High-pressure operator