HET – Field Technician
Oil & Gas
- Examining and determining whether systems and machinery require maintenance.
- Asking the owners of the gear for their permission before performing any necessary service or maintenance.
- Servicing and fixing machinery for customers both in-store and on-site.
- Building and keeping a great working relationship with your clients.
- Assuring work scopes on the job site is accomplished in a prompt manner and comply with the company’s rules and regulations.
$19.54 – $35.76 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess great mechanical proficiency.
- Demonstrate a solid work ethic and a willingness to learn.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Able to provide phenomenal client service.
- A valid Class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.