HDPE Fusion Technician
Oil & Gas
- Reading and decoding blueprints and illustrations to identify the resources, instruments, and machinery required for the work.
- Preserving gear and instruments, as well as setting up a hygienic workplace setting.
- Discuss details with other coworkers in a proficient way.
- Assuring that the project is completed using the appropriate processes and methods.
- Ensuring that all corporate, customer and legislative safety guidelines and regulations are followed by the crew.
$35.00 – $40.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be able to successfully clear the pre-employment alcohol and drug tests, Effective oral and written communication skills, Phenomenal customer service skills, Incredible mechanical proficiency and highly attentive to details.
- A valid class driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License