Geomatics Technician, Pipeline Integrity
Oil & Gas
- Working closely with project management to ensure that customers receive exceptional service.
- Collaborating with the crew on-field information processing, task monitoring, and survey planning verification and evaluations.
- Participating in the reviews of current procedures to figure out what modifications, if any, may be required to enhance productivity in the field and in the office.
- Complying with the company’s health and safety regulations and is dedicated to continuous learning in this aspect.
$25.00 – $40.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, etc, Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, Highly attentive to details, Able to work well individually as well as with other team members, Must be able to work in a rapid-paced environment.
- A valid class driver’s license is required
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License