Geomatics Technician, Pipeline Integrity
Oil & Gas
- Collaborating with the crew on-field information processing, task monitoring, and survey planning verification and evaluations.
- Taking part in the reviews of current procedures to figure out what modifications, if any, may be required to enhance productivity in the field and in the office.
- Complying with the company’s health and safety regulations and is dedicated to continuous learning in this aspect.
- Functioning closely with project management to ensure that customers receive exceptional service.
$30 – $40 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, etc, Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, Effective communication skills, Strong mathematical and excellent organizational skills, Must be able to work in a rapid-paced environment.
- A valid driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License